6 Jan 2012

“Me in bikini”! Trisha is furious



After acting in the hit film Mankatha, Trisha is pairing with Venkatesh in the Telugu film titled Body Guard.
Since she is busy in Telugu films, she not seen much in Tamil films. There are news that young actors are refusing to pair with Trisha because she has become old and also that she has demanded Rs 25 Lakhs to act wearing bikini dress.
When Trisha asked about this, she said, “People who say that I have become older let them come and see me in my film Bodyguard.
I am looking today as I looked in Varsham a few years ago. What is wrong if I have become older? Aishwarya Rai and Sridevi had also acted with talent even though they have become old.
There is no connection between acting and age. I am only 29 years age old. This age is enough for me to stay in the cinema field. There is also news that I have demanded Rs 25 Lakhs extra to act in bikini dress.
Why should I act wearing bikini dress? I have certain limitations and rules. I follow them. There is also a talk that I am trying to imitate Asin and Nayanthara in the film Bodyguard which was also made in Tamil and Malayalam.
I have my own style and that is why I am one of the leading actresses in Tamil and Telugu film industries. Why should I imitate others? There is news that I am going to Bollywood. All these are mere rumours. I like Chennai only.”